- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- ⅔ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt + ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 3 eggs + 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and grease a baking sheet. In a small bowl whisk flour, salt, and pepper. In a second bowl whisk eggs and water. Place quinoa in a third bowl.
- Dredge chicken pieces in flour mixture, then eggs, and lastly in the quinoa being sure to coat well. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Spray chicken nuggets generously with cooking spray (this helps the nuggets to get crispy but can be skipped if you prefer) and bake for 15-20 minutes until nuggets are cooked through and browned. Serve with your favorite dipping sauces such as bbq sauce, ketchup, sweet and sour sauce, etc.
RECIPES THANKS TO CREME DE LA CRUMB